Day 6

I really need to hit my 1000 calorie goal earlier than 8pm lol.

Pretty standard day. Had something happen at work that spiked my anxiety, but I just focused on processing my anxiety and confronting it. In the end, I was having a perfectly acceptable reaction, but I just processed it out faster and moved on instead of dwelling and thinking of scenarios that could happen or how I could have handled it better. So yay for coping mechanisms working.

Legs are stiff after yesterday's workout, but manageable. I should be fine for the march on Saturday.

Had a work lunch today, but had the most delicious salad of my fucking life. Salad topped with the most tender calamari you can imagine.

Calories consumed: 1487

Calories burned: 1029

Discretionary funds: $40

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day 5

Day 3