Day 5

Today was the first one that was a struggle.

I only got about 4 hours sleep, and according to my sleep tracker it was shiiiiiiitttttyyyyy sleep anyway. But my alarm woke me up at 5:30am, and rather than hitting snooze I got into my gym gear and went to the gym.

Leg day... thou art a heartless bitch. Not as bad as the next two days of muscle soreness will be. I just hope that my legs are okay by Saturday for the pride march.

I got home from work with 250 calories left to burn, so I got on the treadmill once again, and ran/walked until I hit my target. I could have stayed on and kept going, but honestly I wasn't feeling it, and was just glad to hit my goal.

Savings: $9 . I may have to rethink how I am going to afford to have fun with this budget, but I have some ideas around this, since currently I am including transport costs for work in here.

Calories consumed: 1373

Calories burned: 1000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day 3